While you are here; we have codes of conduct to keep the synchronicity and flow we have created. Please honor and respect these guidelines whether you are checking us out or a member of our community. We are mixing our ancestors way of life with contemporary living using the motto, "It takes a village to raise a child." Everyone is expected to practice mindful living.
- All shoes are to be removed while in the sanctuary. We practice Earthing and culture traditions from Hawaii
- All teachers, parents and adults will be addressed with respect using Mr. or Ms. "First Name"
i.e. Mrs. Eren or Mr. Curtis
- No bullying, aggression or judgment is to be against another. As an Earth Angels you are expect to conduct yourself in that fashion.
- Adults are expected to stay and engage with your children and the program. This is the walk of Conscious Parenting.
- Bring a meal or dish to share. We have community involvement after our class. This is expected off all families including teachers and guest speakers.